Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam (closed cell) is the very best insulation available today at any price. It not only insulates well it also stops air infiltration and has a low moisture permeability. Spray foam also eliminates condensation, does not support convection heat loss and completely pays for itself in energy savings in a short amount of time—all while reducing our reliance on fossil fuel.
- No VOC’s / No HFCs / No CFCs
- Reduces energy consumption
- HIgh R-value
- No outgas
- Vapor retardant
- Rodent resistant/Insect resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Mold resistant/mildew resistant
- Quiet/sound attenuation
- High performance value
- Small carbon footprint
This is the renewable alternative to fiberglass insulation for commercial and residential projects.
But the most airtight, is spray foam.
Open Cell or Closed Cell?
When it comes time to actually put the foam product in your home or commercial building structure, we can help you identify whether you need open cell spray foam or closed spray cell foam. This makes a big difference in cost, application methods, and performance.
Great reasons to use spray foam insulation
- Generous tax benefits and rebates
- Reduces the build up of moisture, which causes mold growth
- Boosts resale value
- Soy spray foam is the eco-friendly choice
- Better return on your investment with cheaper heating bills: up to 50% less a year over fiberglass
- Fills in finished walls without tearing the walls apart (as required with rolls/batts)
- Seals off leaks and gaps, perfect for industrial refrigeration
- Provides acoustical insulation to reduce noise transfer
- Increases structural stability